Terms and Conditions
KOCAGOZ Catering trades under Rydalmere Kebabs ABN 78 378 272 924
• Events that run beyond 10 pm will incur a surcharge
• Quotes will be valid for 30 days from the date of the quotation
• Small substitutions may be made to seasonal menu items if a product/produce is unavailable. Example: Silverbeet could be used instead of English Spinach.
• In the case of unfavourable weather, we do not provide discounts if the event is cut short.
• In the unfortunate event of weather, it is the client’s responsibility to provide shelter for our cooking site surroundings, this can be forms of marquee/gazebo, awning, carport etc.
• We require a minimum of 7 days’ notice for all bookings
• Deposit of 30% is required upon confirmation of booking
• Bookings are not confirmed until the catering agreement has been completed and signed, and the deposit received.
• Remaining balance due 5 days prior to the event
• Your event is not secured until the final payment has been received.
• Bookings made less than 7 days prior to the event, require immediate payment to be made in full.
• We currently accept Direct deposit (bank transfer) and Cash.
• To facilitate correct payment placement please ensure your order/invoice number is used as a reference with your payment.
• A copy of the receipt must be sent to us to confirm payment.
• Onsite Catering – We have a minimum spend of $1100 in place which we don’t have a minimum on the number of guests.
• All prices quoted are inclusive of GST unless otherwise stated.
• Prices are subject to change.
• A 12% surcharge will apply for all events held on Sundays and public holidays
• In the instance that you need to cancel your event, the following conditions will apply;
• Cancellations must be sent via email.
• If cancellation occurs more than 20 days prior to the event date, the deposit will be refunded.
• If cancellation occurs less than 20 days prior to the event date, no refund will be made
• Changes to the booking can be done at any stage up to 10 days prior to the booking date.
• Change to the menu (changes can’t be guaranteed, and substitutions may be suggested.)
• Change in time and date
• Change to location
• Change to guest numbers
• Changes may necessitate an additional cost.
• We understand the importance of catering for dietary requirements.
• Our equipment and kitchen used within may contain traces of nut, egg, dairy, gluten and other known allergens.
• Please be advised that all care will be taken, but no responsibility will be assumed.
• We recommend the severely allergic guests to bring their own food from a source that can guarantee no cross-contamination.
• The Client is responsible for providing safe parking and loading areas for Kocagoz vehicle/s at no cost to Kocagoz. In the event of no available street parking, there will be an additional parking fee applied.
• When the booking has been completed, we will start packing up and removing our equipment. If extra hours are required, you will be charged at per hour rate. The additional cost will be charged
• We offer no travel fee within a 50km radius of Rydalmere, 2116, NSW. A travel fee will apply outside of the radius, a travel fee will be based on distance and number of staffs required for your event.
– Space of approx. 4m x 4m of flat ground to set up our food station stand. Please also allow room for the serving table if required
– Access to a power supply
– Sufficient lighting if your event is at night
– If possible, access to water for a hand wash would be great.
• The minimum order value of $300
• Delivery is available from Monday to Friday.
• All orders must be ordered with 3 days’ notice the day prior to your delivery/pick up date.
• Rescheduling will not be available within a 24-hour window of your pick-up/delivery time
• Free delivery available to within the Parramatta Region.
• Surcharges may apply for deliveries outside of 9:00 am – 6:00 pm.
• Please contact us by email if you would like to cancel or make a change to your order.
• Due to traffic conditions, peak hour and building access, please allow a minimum of 20 minutes leeway either side of your requested delivery time.
• In accordance with health and food regulations, rubbish cannot be transported in our vehicles so rubbish will be left in bins event venue/site.
• Client to advise if any instructions as to where to leave the rubbish.
• We are not responsible or liable for any injury/damage caused to people and concerning any of our equipment & its operation
• It is the client’s responsibility to ensure children & pets are kept from any hot or potentially dangerous equipment. We will not take any responsibility for any damage to people/property caused by non-compliance
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not understand any of the terms and conditions or have any questions, please contact/discuss with us.